Allow the Licensee to use the Instrumental for unlimited commercial recordings or broadcasts. JCA BEATS has full rights to record, alter, mix the Instrumental in any shape, way,or form (except reselling the Instrumental). The Licensee must give full credit to JCA BEATS on all commercial recordings. Upon purchasing exclusive rights, JCA BEATS still owns copyright to the Instrumental but is no longer able to resell the Instrumental.
1. JCA BEATS expressly forbids resale or other distribution of the Instrumental, either as they exist or any modification thereof. JCA BEATS can not sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, remix, rearrange, remove any melodies, instruments, drum programming or transfer rights under to another user (example - Record Label, another production company, another producer), or for use in any competitive product without written consent and or another license agreement.
2. If the Instrumental includes samples, the Licensee understands that the sequence and music arrangement is considered original work. Samples may not cleared before composition, and Licensee is required seek clearance for the samples. The Licensee is responsible for clearing all samples used (if any) and that JCA BEATS cannot and will not be held liable for the misuse of any sampled material that the Licensee uses in conjunction with the composition/arrangement that is being licensed in this agreement.
3. Licensee must supply JCA BEATS with at least 1 copy of each final recording made using the Instrumental.
4. Licensee must include credits for JCA BEATS on all physical media containing a portion or sum of the Instrumental that is being licensed in this agreement.Including but not limited to CD's, CD covers, Cassette tapes, Cards, Mixtapes, Websites, etc.
5. Licensee must contact and inform JCA BEATS of CD sales if the Instrumental is used for commercial purposes with a record label with gross revenue of over $1,000,000, the Licensor must receive credit for the Instrumental, unless agreed upon otherwise by the two parties.
6. Written consent is require if the Instrumental is to be used for Radio Broadcast, Commercial Advertisement, Television Broadcast, Video Games, Internet, On-hold & In House Background Music, or film Soundtracks.
NON EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS
JCA BEATS hereby grants the Licensee the right to record vocal and/or instrumental synchronization to any or all parts of the Instrumental. The Licensee understands that their non-exclusive usage of the Instrumental is limited to one new composition and if the Licensee wishes to use the Instrumental in other new compositions, then the Licensee must obtain another license to use the Instrumental from the JCA BEATS. The Licensee also agrees to refrain from editing the Instrumental that is being licensed in this agreement, by changing the arrangement of the Instrumental or by removing any melodies, instruments, drum programming or sounds that are contained within the Instrumental.
The Licensee is limited to distributing one (1) version of the Master Recording for profitable use. The Licensee is limited to a distribution of two thousand (2000) copies of the Master Recording, which can be distributed on any kind of recording media including, but not limited to: compact discs, DVDs, VHS videos, and all other forms of media. With one year from date leased beat was purchased to distribute until having to renew lease agreement.
JCA BEATS maintains 100% full rights (copyright and ownership) of the instrumental, and can continue to sell it non-exclusively and/or exclusively. The Licensee has neither the right nor authority to sell or license the rights to the Instrumental whether in whole or part to any other party. In the event another individual purchases exclusive rights to your licensed Instrumental you will retain your non-exclusive rights under the limitations listed in this agreement and until these terms have been fulfilled.
The Licensee must give production credit to JCA BEATS for any and all distributed material. This can be done verbally (through recorded vocals on the Master Recording) or written in or on the CD booklet or outside cover. JCA BEATS reserves the right to keep an audio signature at the beginning of all non-exclusive instrumentals.
HOW TO BUY A BEAT
STEP 2>THEN CHECK THE BOX NEXT TO THE BEAT YOU WANT.
(NOTE: IF YOU WANT A LEASE OR AN EXCLUSIVE BEAT)
FOR MORE INFO ON THIS CLICK ON THE LICENSING INFO TAB ON THE VERY TOP OF THIS HOME PAGE.
STEP 3>THEN MOVE YOUR MOUSE TO THE BUY NOW BUTTON.
STEP 4>YOU WILL THEN BE REDIRECTED TO PAYPAL.COM THEN SIMPLY LOGIN TO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT, THEN CLICK "PAY NOW"
YOUR PAYMENT NOW WILL BE COMPLETED.
STEP 5>NOW GO AND CHECK YOUR E-MAIL FOR THIS PURCHASE AND ENJOY!
WE THANK-YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!